The Opposite of Normal

Strange thoughts from the inner workings of my mind, fortified with 200% of the USDA recommended daily value of snark.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's my birthday, and I'll cry if I want to

Today is my 30th birthday, and I am officially old.

In celebration of my oldness, I am starting a blog. Yes, I know, I'm like... six years too late to the party, but hey, I can always claim it's because I'm old and my brain doesn't work like it used to.

As a man of science and logic (and burning, burning passion) I believe the proper thing to do is to drink lots of alcohol. My theory is that according to the survival of the fittest principal, this will kill off the weak brain cells, leaving only the strong ones. I theorize that if I keep doing this over a long enough period of time, eventually I will be left with zero weak brain cells, and one strong brain cell, leading to a perfect signal-to-noise ratio (nevermind the fact that I will be reduced to a quivering, drooling mass -- ignorance is bliss).

Okay, and with that, let's get this puppy fired up. *presses the big red button*

SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED...

(oh shit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home