The Opposite of Normal

Strange thoughts from the inner workings of my mind, fortified with 200% of the USDA recommended daily value of snark.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Political Compass

Political Compass is a website that gives you a political reading after taking a short (<10 min) quiz. It gives you two coordinates: the first measures how left/right leaning you are, and the second measures how authoritarian/libertarian you are.

Here's where some famous people fall on the chart:


I fall at (-5.50, -3.74), which puts me close to Nelson Mandela.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I took the test- I am right in the middle about two spots down towards Libertarian. Wierd. B

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger expictura said…

    I got -6.25, -3.79.. Interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home