The Opposite of Normal

Strange thoughts from the inner workings of my mind, fortified with 200% of the USDA recommended daily value of snark.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Around the NBA

The Sacramento Kings beat the Golden Shite Warriors 114-99 in their first preseason matchup. I expect the W's to make the playoffs this year in spite of their flat performance. It would be pretty cool if the Kings and GS met in the first round of the playoffs.

Strangely enough, the team picked again for lock for winner of the NBA playoffs (San Antonio) has started the preseason 0-4. We all know preseason doesn't mean much because teams often use their minutes playing bench players and trying to decide who to cut, but it's still interesting.

Also of note, the Toronto Raptors lost to Maccabi Tel Aviv, an Israeli international team. Who?!?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A big warriors fan I see. You know, if the Warriors potential actually pan out, which I think it will, I'll take great pleasure in seeing them beat the Kings this season.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Tarindel said…

    I actually like the Warriors, I'm just obliged to make fun of them because so many of my other friends are W's fans. :)

    The W's actually beat Sacramento 3-1 last year, so anything is possible. And yet Sacramento made the playoffs and GS didn't. Which is more important? :)

    I guess when you're a W's fan, you have to look for things to cheer about. ;)

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's odd, I have more friends that are Sac fans than Warrior fans so I'm obliged to poke fun as Sac. :)

    Yes, actually us Warriors fans need every little thing to cheer about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home