The Opposite of Normal

Strange thoughts from the inner workings of my mind, fortified with 200% of the USDA recommended daily value of snark.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

20 Questions

You can play 20 questions with a computer here. I don't know why, but I always end up amused when I do this. From my latest session:

1. It is classified as Other.
2. Does it have a hard outer shell? No.
3. Does it get wet? Yes.
4. Is it manufactured? No.
5. Would you find it in an office? Probably.
6. Is it larger than a pound of butter? No.
7. Is it lifeless? Yes.
8. Can it bend without breaking? Yes.
9. Can it be washed? No.
10. Is it commonly used? No.
11. Is it a specific color? No.
12. Is it green? Sometimes.
13. Could it be found in a classroom? Probably.
14. Is it usually green? Yes.
15. Is it usually warm? Probably.
16. Was it used over 100 years ago? Irrelevant.

Q17. I am guessing that it is mucus?
Right, Wrong, Close

Damn it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home