The Opposite of Normal

Strange thoughts from the inner workings of my mind, fortified with 200% of the USDA recommended daily value of snark.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Kings Not Looking Sharp

After a sad performance on Sunday against the New York Knicks (who were 0-5), news articles are starting to appear wondering if this really will be Rick Adelman's last year -- or even if he'll make it through the entire year. One thing is certain: the Kings are not playing with heart, and that needs to change sooner rather than later.

I am not sure why the team isn't gelling like the should be, but it's obvious to me that they are not taking care of the ball well, and I think a lot of the blame lays at the feet of Mike Bibby, who is a lackluster defender and has not been leading the team in shooting. I hope it comes soon.

On a good note, I am going to see the Kings vs. Utah tonight at Arco. Unfortunately, Andrei Kirilenko is out with a sprained ankle -- I really wanted to see him play. At least the Kings are healthy now, with Garcia expected to be back from his sprained ankle.

On a not so good note, my fantasy basketball team now has 4 injured players: Grant Hill, Carlos Boozer, Andrei Kirilenko, and Gerald Wallace. I hope Boozer or Kirilenko come back soon because I have nobody filling one of my PF spots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home