The Opposite of Normal

Strange thoughts from the inner workings of my mind, fortified with 200% of the USDA recommended daily value of snark.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bash.org

is an amusing website I was referred to today. It has quotes submitted from IRC/IM/Chat rooms that are funny, and users can vote on them.

I thought this one was particularily funny:


< DannyB> some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet
< DannyB> i told her i saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back
< DannyB> and can reload from there if i die
< DannyB> she was confused

Or this one:


donchongo: i wonder what possesed some one to invent play-doh and silly putty
Wildfire: poop dries out to fast
donchongo: that really put a screeching halt to my thought process


Or this one:


< DmncAtrny> I will write on a huge cement block "BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING."
< DmncAtrny> And then hurl it through the window of a Sony officer
< DmncAtrny> and run like hell


Or this one:

< Raven> I tried setting my hotmail password to penis.
< Raven> It said my password wasn't long enough. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home