The Opposite of Normal

Strange thoughts from the inner workings of my mind, fortified with 200% of the USDA recommended daily value of snark.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Today

Yeah, I know I haven't been updating the blog quite as often as I normally do, but this week has been the boot in my ass that just keeps kicking. Work has been hellish, as I've been trying to implement a feature into our new rendering engine -- the code I wrote works great, it turns out that a lot of the code that generates the data my code uses is wrong and needs to be fixed, and a lot of the routines my code calls are also wrong. I've been scrambling to get everything fixed up so we can release a new version, which we were supposed to do last week.

As reported by this blog, scientists have discovered a material 40 times harder than diamond. It's pretty much like a diamond (made of carbon), but whereas diamonds use a weak chemical link, this one uses a stronger one.

This video is pretty funny -- it's exactly what you'd expect an advertisement for a game called Grand Theft Lego to look like.

This video is absolutely hilarious. What do you get for an real advertisement when you mix Japanese rap, dancing, and... the Legend of Zelda? You'll have to watch to find out. It's so bad, it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home